Cutting-edge solutions customized to meet clients’ unique business needs
LOS ANGELES, April 2, 2015–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Futurestep, a Korn Ferry company (NYSE: KFY) specializing in high-impact talent solutions, today announced several initiatives designed to ensure its Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) clients have a well-rounded talent acquisition strategy, helping them to not only find the best talent now but positioning them for future growth.
Futurestep is focusing on continuous improvement by using its innovative proprietary toolsets in the core areas of business alignment, employer branding, sourcing, candidate experience, technology and performance analytics. This is the foundation for clients to drive positive change and become best in class. “As we continue to innovate and evolve our solutions, it is critical that we are committed to driving operational improvements and enhancing our overall value for existing clients,” said Jonathan Brown, Vice President of Futurestep Global Solutions. “This investment will ensure we are proactively problem-solving with our clients and providing them with value-added solutions customized for their unique business needs.”
In the last year, Futurestep has announced a number of new services and products as it continues to drive innovation in the organization and infuse Korn Ferry IP into its RPO solutions. These include:
- Zeroing in on fit: The boom in online job application tools has made recruiting employees more complex as companies become flooded with resumes. Using Korn Ferry’s Four Dimensions of Leadership and Talent assessment for RPO, Futurestep can efficiently identify applicants who are six times more likely to pass through hiring screening.
- Making the most of data: To meet the growing need to derive value from multiple data sources and vast amounts of recruitment information, Foresight is a metrics dashboard that gives its clients a ‘one-stop-shop’ view of all recruitment activity. Teamed with the services of Futurestep’s Reporting Center of Expertise, where weekly, monthly and quarterly reports are produced and reviewed, it allows recommendations and strategic decisions to be made to drive positive change.
- Adding the human touch to the candidate experience: Staffed by Futurestep recruitment experts, the Candidate Care solution offers phone, email, live chat and social media interactions with candidates on a wide range of questions, from job application assistance to scheduling an interview and beyond.
- Mobilizing internal talent: Our research shows that “a clear path for career growth” is one of the top criteria for candidates when selecting an employer. Futurestep Pathways solution could be likened to an internal talent community. It offers a managed platform with activities and content to engage employees and help them identify and focus on their next internal career move. Employees receive a personalized invitation to join the Pathways forum, a client branded internal site where they can explore and compare job profiles and also register their interest in specific opportunities. A recruiter portal enables the resourcing team to search the database and contact employees about possible opportunities and track success.
- Enhancing Futurestep recruiter onboarding: The rigorous development and training of Futurestep recruiters has always been core to our success. To streamline and intensify this process, we are creating a “Talent Academy” for recent college graduates and those new to the industry. Cohorts will gather in one of Futurestep’s global Recruitment Centers of Excellence for a 12-week program that includes classroom, simulation and experiential learning. From there, they will become part of a client team to further their development through hands-on training and personalized mentoring, before taking on their own clients.
Four dedicated roles have been created, with each of Futurestep’s key operating territories having appointed a leader to support these initiatives, including Xavier Segrestin in EMEA, Jake Zabkowicz in North America, Fabricio Vieira in Latin America, Rebecca Grover for Australia and New Zealand, and Mandy Buck across APAC.
Futurestep is the global industry leader in high-impact recruitment solutions; offering fully customized, flexible services to help organizations meet their talent and recruitment needs.
Our clients turn to us for proven expertise, a global process and infrastructure, proprietary competency models, innovative sourcing and attraction strategies, and a unique approach to measure and optimize business impact.
As a Korn/Ferry Company, Futurestep can meet a variety of workforce requirements; from RPO and project recruitment, to search and consulting, our solutions apply a truly world-class capability to deliver talent with impact, providing the experience and global reach to identify, attract and retain the people who drive business success. To learn more, visit www.futurestep.com.
About Korn Ferry
Korn Ferry is the preeminent authority on leadership and talent. For decades, clients have trusted us to recruit leaders throughout the world. Today we are their partner in designing strategies to accelerate business outcomes through talent. For more information, visit www.kornferry.com.
Source: Korn Ferry